Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Queretaro Mexico Mission: 19 Weeks Left

Well first off, Happy mothers day again mom :) I love you a ton and words cannot describe how grateful I am to have you in my life. You are one of the principal examples in my life of how to live the gospel. I love you. Second off, if you want, you can continue with the countdown, I am ok with it. I will give it my all no matter what. So my new companion is Elder Martinez.  He seems pretty legit and we are already getting along pretty well. I think you guys know pretty much everything that is going on in my life, So that is great and well :) This week we will be focused on just finding a bunch of people! I will tell you guys how it goes next week, so I be on top of that. I love you guys and miss you!! 
Love
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

Photos
1)Before 
2)After. I can do hard things! Arent you proud of me mom? ;) hahahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment