Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Queretaro Mexico Mission: 18 Weeks Left

Hello family! We are doing better here, we found 4 more investigators to teach, so we are pretty happy! My comp worked as a floral arranger and wedding designer before the mission :) We are working hard, he is just kind of a self-frustrater, like me, so I have been helping him with that. Nothing more to report, the sister missionaries in the zone are getting along great now, they just started a war with their district leader because they were offended by something he told them about how some of their investigators don't count in the sacrament meeting they complained about that but I talked them away from the gun for that. Tomorrow we are going to have our Zone meeting, so it will be a long night of preparation. I will for sure keep Michael in my prayers. I love you guys a ton and miss you! BYE!

Love,

Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

1)Meet the comp. 

2)last zone leader and sister training leaders conference. President whipped out the water bottle at 1....2......3


No comments:

Post a Comment