Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Queretaro Mexico Mission: 7 Weeks Left

This week went quite well, no complaints, actually, better than that, it was fantastic, no joke. Something amazing that happened this week is that.... actually a couple things :) 1) We have officially reactivated 3 families. Every single one came to church and are going strong. 2)We have one investigator that is amazing and she is going to be baptized this Saturday. She came and everything was good. Then, out of the blue, a family that we have never seen walked in and sat down. We talked to them afterwards and they told us that they are from Queretaro and just moved here. She is an investigator and so is her husband. She had a baptismal date for the 30th (this saturday) and wanted to continue with it!!! 2 baptisms! :D life is pretty good and I am very happy :) 

The ward is great and transfers are this Sunday! Not so happy. I think I will be staying because it will be my last transfer. That is very weird to say. So I am doing good, still don't have my flight information. I talked to an Elder who is going home and he told me he didn´t get it until 4 weeks before he left. So it is a possibility that I will have to wait until then. I love you guys and miss you!

Love
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

photos
1) A pretty legit dog from a less active
2) Oh Mexico, the only country where guts from a cow on the street as an offering to the street dogs. Sorry if it is gross mom :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment