Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Queretaro Mexico Mission: 11 Weeks Left

Well mommacita, I have still not met the new president, he gets here today! And the last conference was full of tears! Mostly me..... again........ We had 4 people come to the church this week! So it was a very happy surprise! It is the biggest amount of investigators that have gotten to church in 6 months in this area. So yeah, we were happy!  This week was busy, what with the conference and all, saying goodbye, some elders got sick,  luckily it was not nearly as bad this time! But Moses didn't come to church, but we are going to start teaching his entire family. 

 I am feeling ok, just normal. I am ok with the homecoming talk being that day. And don't worry about being excited, at least one of us has to be :P don`t get me wrong, I am excited to see you guys and say hi to the family, I love you guys!!! But it is going to be hard to leave. I feel like there are 2 wars in my head. But I got another 2 and a half months to think about it :P I love you guys and miss you like crazy!! 

Love
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

Photos
1)last photo with the mission president
2)Chowing down on some gorditas




No comments:

Post a Comment