Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Queretaro Mexico Mission: 15 Weeks Left

  This week was pretty normal, nothing big to report. We are working hard and life goes good. We recently reactivated a less active family and their son asked me to baptized him! The water was cold, so he didn't like that very much :) But it was pretty dang legit. I don't know how many people I have baptized and I made it a goal to not count! 

I feel good about this area. I still am frustrated from time to time but I would be ok with finishing here. I like the ward a lot and even though I might not have a freak ton of baptisms here, I am cool with that. The missionaries in the zone are working hard, I couldn't be prouder of them! The sister missionaries have calmed down a freak ton! And everything is simply chill here:) This p day was quite fun. We went and played pool, then had a carne asada (barbecue mexican style). It was delicious and I couldn't move afterwards. It was a good week all in all! I love you guys and miss you! 

Love 
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

Photos
1)Baptism
2)Carne Asada!! (It was flipping hot!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment