Monday, May 2, 2016

Queretaro Mexico Mission: Week 80

Well, thanks for the heads up of 24 more weeks mom! THAT doesn't make me feel weird AT ALL.  ;) Everything is good here on the mission, calm, and yeah. My companion trained me when I got here at the beginninng of the mission, now I am senior companion. Celaya is pretty safe, just a lot of drunk people that scream at me. But I am used to it and know what to do now, don't worry, I got them street smarts!! The conference was really good! I enjoyed it a lot, and so did our investigator. I liked Uchtdorfs talk about looking for the perfect girl. That was hilarious!! So yeah, the area is kind of hard, not going to lie, so the Assistants told me that I got sent to pick it back up. I also got sent with my ex trainer because I have been one of the few elders that he was obedient with, so President wanted me to encourage him and get him to work again. I like how the president trusts me and everything, but I am so exhausted!! I am happy about how I am working and we have a baptism planned for the 30th. But wow. I will tell how my week goes next week. :) sorry I didn't write so much, I am going to work right now. I worked my booty off, so I am going to work a little and then have a family home evening and work out my zone conference tomorrow and train the missionaries and sleep! I love you guys, bye!!
Love
Elder alex Chadwick Eaton



- shirts I bought
- Reunited





No comments:

Post a Comment