Monday, February 22, 2016

Queretaro Mexico Mission Week 67

Well, new years was pretty calm.  Nothing much to report, we got back to the house at 8:40, then had nothing to do. We played poker, but using monopoly money. MISSIONARIES!! It was pretty fun, not gonna lie. My companion decided to stay on the mission so that is pretty great! He got moved to Queretaro, I stayed here. I received Elder Villacis, he is from Ecuador. We got here on the mission at the same time, and he is pretty legit, It is going to be pretty awesome! Our baptism got postponed until this Saturday because of some problems in the interview. She had to get interviewed by the counselor to the mission president, and everything turned out great!

I am doing pretty good, we had a couple investigators in the church, so that was pretty good. We have one investigator that has a life a lot like Grand theft auto. He was a taxi driver in Leon and his stories are psychotic!! He has almost been killed like 3 times and has gotten into car chases and gotten in trouble with a lot of people. But He is a really good guy. I really hope that he keeps on going strong. I still love the area, everything is super calm. That is all I got to report. I love you guys and miss you a ton!!
Love
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

Photos

1)The house of worship on the street. Pretty great eh?
2) A cake that some members gave my companion when he knew he was going to leave



No comments:

Post a Comment