Monday, February 22, 2016

Queretaro Mexicon Mission Week 71

Well, things are going good here! We have a baptism planned for next week, so keep praying!!  Elder Villacis and I are still going strong! We found a ton of new investigators and are now in the process of seeing who is going to progress and who will not. We are getting along great, we have had some problems with the sisters in our district. Elder Villacis and Hermana Lezama butt heads A LOT! They are both great missionaries and are very effective, they just have a lot of different ways of doing the same thing. I have had to diffuse a few heated discussions. Now I know how dad feels in work. It is not all rainbows and butterflies!

Also, Burgandy told me that you guys sold Mo (our cat)........ Want to tell me something about that? :) hahahahaha I knew there was one of 2 possibilities when I went with my beloved: he would die or you would sell him. Everything else is good here! I love you! BYE! 

Love 
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment