Monday, February 22, 2016

Queretaro Mexico Mission Week 72

Well, that is just plain depressing mom :P I dont like this feeling of having only 32 weeks. But life goes on, and time keeps getting shorter :) Sorry i havent been sending photos, the cyber cafes here suck as you well know. Everything is going good, nothing much to report. Transfers are this week and I am pretty sure that I am going to leave. After 6 months it was a little obvious :) but I am happy, I feel like I have done a good work here. We have an interview this Tuesday, so if everything turns out good we will be having a baptism friday. She is an amazing investigator named Marisol.

 This was the last P day of the transfer, so it was pretty depressing to say the least. We all bought ice cream and sat down together on a bench. We just laughed and had a good time. It was fun but sad. Thats all I got! Transfers Sunday night, Ill tell you what happens this Monday! Love you and BYE!

Love
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment