Monday, September 14, 2015

Queretaro Mexico Week:49


Feel free to email Elder Eaton!  He's coming up on getting to his 1 year mark, half way!!!!  I know he'd love to get some news from you and encouragement.

Elder Eaton mailing  address:
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton
Mexico Queretaro Mission
Avenida Pis De La Cuestra No. 102
Esq. Boulevard Desarrollo San Pablo
Colonia Colinas De San Pablo, Querétaro
Querétaro, C.P. 76125 Mexico




Well, first off, COLE IS SO BIG NOW!! WHAT HAPPENED?! HE IS A LITTLE MAN!!! And if you want you can tell him to write to me. And the area is doing great, I love the area! It is more or less tiny but I am loving it! It is pretty cool being DL but it is a bit difficult. We have a missionary couple and the elder is serving as branch president. I am their DL but they dont like being told what to do. They are obviously super great and great missionaries, they just want things done their way and none other way. But it is pretty cool!

I prefer Dolores Hidalgo to Leon. Here it is super safe and I know that nothing is going to happen to me here, so dont worry mommacita ;) hahaha but something interesting about my area is that almost everyone we talk to is part of a group called NA  aka neurotics anonymous. It is a real thing and its like AA but instead of a drinking problem, they have a crazy problem! So to say in the least, the people are interesting. But everyone is  super nice, it has that small town charm!! 

My companion and I are getting along famously, he is from Argentina and is literally one of the nicest guys I have ever met! We are working hard and found 6 new investigators this week. The funny thing about him is that he is a total wuss about the sun and says that it is burning him as I am walking side by side with him with no problem. So he got permission from president to have a sombrero. It looks very refined. Thats about it.  

Love
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

Photos:

1)drinking some mate with an investigator.  It is an Argentinian drink and my companion is addicted to it. It tastes a bit weird, look it up in google
2)They are almost as patriotic as Americans here......... almost
3)Getting some tortas for lunch



No comments:

Post a Comment