Monday, August 24, 2015

Queretaro Mexico Mission Week 47

Email: Alex.eaton@myldsmail.net

Elder Eaton mailing  address:
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton
Mexico Queretaro Mission
Avenida Pis De La Cuestra No. 102
Esq. Boulevard Desarrollo San Pablo
Colonia Colinas De San Pablo, Querétaro
Querétaro, C.P. 76125 Mexico

Welp, I am doing pretty good, changes will be coming this sunday, but something big is going to be happening!!!! THIS THURSDAY ELDER D TODD CHRISTOFFERSON IS COMING TO THE MISSION!!! OUR MISSION!! It is going to be legit and I am super pumped! It will be pretty sweet! But some bad news about Enrique. He hasn't changed and hasn't left it behind, so we will be dropping him :( pretty suckish. But it will all turn out right. and yeah. Nothing much to report, but I will be praying for Crayton so he can withstand you crazy people.

But all my studies are going great. Everytime that I think I have learned everything about the gospel, something comes up and I realize how little I know. But that is a good thing. Some personal study time has showed me what I need to look for in a wife. You know when Nephi and his brothers are taking Ishmael and all his family to Lehi and they rebel? The one daughter of Ishmael that defends him, using the references at the bottom of the page, is the daughter of Ishmael that he marries!!!!  So something that is important that while I need to defend my wife and protect her with everything I got, she will have to be willing to do the same. That Is true love, what God wants for us. and what everyone of us deserves. Just a freak ton of stuff that is legit like that is what I am learning. So, READ AND STUDY THE SCRIPTURES! THey are the reason this church still exists! so OBVIOUSLY they are pretty important! I am now learning that.

 Something legit that happend this week is that I totally caused a car accident with my good looks, NO JOKE!! We were crossing a street and as you know, seeing a blond American is pretty rare here, so everyone stares at me here. As we were passing a car came up to the light and the girl inside just stared at me. She kept looking at me as she moved forward and then crashed with a car ahead of her because she was distracted and smashed the front of her car, all while she was locked on me! I mean, i knew I was good looking guy but come on! ;) hahahahahahaha that was a definite highlight of my mission!!! but nothing else, I love you guys and everything is going good! 

Love,
Elder Chadwick Eaton

Photos
1)This was the first neighborhood where I have felt safe enough to take a picture in the middle of the street. Sweet!
2)Gotta love that tropical rain storm
3)Elder Mauricio, my DL came over to play monopoly and tried on the tiniest pants my companion had. pretty hot huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment