Sunday, June 14, 2015

Queretaro Mexico Week 34

Elder Eaton mailing  address:
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton
Mexico Queretaro Mission
Avenida Pis De La Cuestra No. 102
Esq. Boulevard Desarrollo San Pablo
Colonia Colinas De San Pablo, Querétaro
Querétaro, C.P. 76125 Mexico



My two pairs of pants and I are doing great!!! hahahahaha I will be fine with the same size. And about the couples. We had the interview, the zone leaders came on time, everything went smoothly..,....minus the fact that they never showed up!!! Yeah, 2nd time that they have done that to us, so we are reasonably frustrated with them. After we baptize people, we teach them all the lessons again, make sure they have a friend, and get a calling. I have done every single one of those with every convert minus the calling. I have no idea whats up with the wards, but they never get converts callings very fast. It takes FOREVER. I really do appreciate the efficiency of the American wards.

Elder May and I are still doing great, but for the past 2 days he has been under the weather. And by under the weather, I mean he feels like he is dying. Yesterday and today he has gone to the bathroom an uncountable times and thrown up uncontrollably. We called up Sister Mejorada sunday morning to see what we can do. She said we had to go to church. So we went and Every 15 minutes we ended up in the bathroom. Elder May was suffering, so we made it to about 2 1/2 hours of church then bought the medicine, and went home. Elder May was kind of mad that Sister Mejorada made us go to church, so with some humor he sent her a text message that goes "Hey! quick question, does throwing up the sacrament negate its effects?" hahahhahahah that was the highlight but all of today we stayed in. I cleaned everything in the house and studied a bunch, while Elder May slept a well deserved sleep.

THe Guy in rehab, Juan, we could not visit. Every saturday and sunday we can visit, but no other times. We planned for sunday, but it got complicated. My favorite part of our area are the hamburgers!! There are two people that make amazing hamburgers here and we have gone so much to one that we get a frecuent shopper's discount!! The best part is that they are totally mexicanized! With Salsa and chilis, and everything!! It is amazing!! And of course Cole talked the teacher into an 80%, he is his father's son!!! hahahahaha so that is what's up with us!! Love you guys!!!! And i officially have 8 MONTHS!!!

Love
 Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

Photos
1) So the week started off with a lunch appointment. I looked down and saw this. I thought it was a toy bug. reached for it and it tried to kill me. it was very big and I was caught off guard, so I screamed in English to May, "That thing is from H$&%". Once again, I was very surprised 
2)SUmmer showers are coming in hard.
3)Elder May had an upbeat attitude about his sickness.... kind of .





No comments:

Post a Comment