Friday, July 24, 2015

Elder Alex Eaton Queretaro Mexico Mission Week 35

Elder Eaton mailing  address:
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton
Mexico Queretaro Mission
Avenida Pis De La Cuestra No. 102
Esq. Boulevard Desarrollo San Pablo
Colonia Colinas De San Pablo, Querétaro
Querétaro, C.P. 76125 Mexico


So we got transfers!!!!!!! Elder May is going to be zone leader in queretaro and I will be staying here! I am going to be recieving an elder named Elder Mecilla. Only one problem. he doesnt show up as a missionary on the list. So we are pretty sure the  zone leaders wrote the name down wrong or something. The crazy part is that Elder May has to leave in one hour to queretaro for some zone leader training!! So it is going to be a short one. I have to get off right now! I love you and I hope that I can finish writing you guys a bit later, and answer all your questions!! But if I dont, you know whats up! I love guys!!

Love 
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton


No comments:

Post a Comment