Friday, November 20, 2015

Queretaro Mexico Mission: Week 59

Elder Eaton mailing  address:
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton
Mexico Queretaro Mission
Avenida Pis De La Cuestra No. 102
Esq. Boulevard Desarrollo San Pablo
Colonia Colinas De San Pablo, Querétaro
Querétaro, C.P. 76125 Mexico




The zone conference was pretty good, we also had interviews. It was the fastest interview of my life, 2 minutes in total. But thats good that I don't have any problems! I freaked out a little bit when I saw the wedding invitations. It is pretty crazy, but they look amazing, make sure to send me one alright?. We have our new branch president and I am pretty happy with the choice. He is a member very strong in the church, and he will be great for the branch. They couldn't have chosen someone better. This is when it is great to remember that the Lord always has been preparing someone until the time for them to be called has come. 

 love you and miss you! Stay strong in the faith!!
Love 
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton
Photos
1)The president, his wife, and I. WHAT! It was super fun
2)My district and a little member that came with us!
3)I have prepared every possible way to feel ready for the new star wars movie. The Spirit has never been stronger with me.
( Sorry for the sideways pic's. For some reason it won't let the edited ones transfer)







No comments:

Post a Comment