Friday, November 20, 2015

Queretaro Mexico Mission: Week 56


Elder Eaton mailing  address:

Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton
Mexico Queretaro Mission
Avenida Pis De La Cuestra No. 102
Esq. Boulevard Desarrollo San Pablo
Colonia Colinas De San Pablo, Querétaro
Querétaro, C.P. 76125 Mexico






I have great news and good news. Yep. Thats right. NO BAD NEWS!!! HAHAHAHAHA Great news is that Lucina got baptized and everything worked out ok. The hurricane did absolutely nothing, so that in and of itself was a miracle. We got some rain and that was it. It wasnt even a lot! Elder Dreesen (the assistant to the president) called me to tell me that you guys called ;) it was a nice reminder to know that my family still loves me. 

The training is A-ok and I feel like I finally know what to do. It was a bit stressful with the baptism but he did his best and I learned some more things about him. He is going to be a great missionary. Him and his brother are the only members in his family and he got baptized 4 years ago. He is 20 years old and he misses his family a lot but he has the right reason to be here. We will be having another baptism this week hopefully! About Halloween, all that they say here is that it is of the devil and that it shouldnt exist because pagan devil worshippers made it. So that would be a no. They do recognize Day of the Dead, Which is the beginning of November and it is a little similiar but not much. I just want lots of photos, and that is my only request! 

Unfortunately the usb to the computer doesnt work so I cant send pictures. i love you and miss you a ton!!

Love
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment