Monday, December 7, 2015

Queretaro Mexico Mission Week 61

Thanksgiving Week

   Well mommacita, it sounds like you had quite the week! That would be some amazing blessings there! And Coley looks pretty dang sharp in his suit! And Annie looks a bit too happy with her gifts. I am still happy with the branch president. ALSO! Monday night I got a little sick. We were visiting a member family, and I had just finished fasting and ate some pretty greasy food. And my stomach wasnt exactly up for the challenge. So we entered in and then asked if I could use her bathroom. I entered in so fast I couldnt turn on the light and started throwing up in the sink............ that combination was NOT pretty. The good thing is I feel way better!  but I was in the bathroom for a good hour. 10 minutes puking, 50 minutes cleaning ;) hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment