Thursday, November 13, 2014

Queretaro, Mexico Week 6


  All right, so I made it ok, a guy was waiting at the terminal for us and took us to the mission house. It took 3 hours to get there from the airport, much more than we thought! I am dead, I fell asleep at 1:45 cuz I couldn’t sleep and then woke up at 2. No sleep at all!! But I am good. We just had a Mexican dinner, met the president and his wife, who both speak English really well! After the Mexican dinner we had Little Caesars, who knew? Elder Cueva, a missionary here wanted to say hi! We will be sleeping at a members house tonight, have intro classes, then I'll be assigned my trainer, and wont get into my area that night. Also, I can't speak Spanish :P everyone said that it would take a couple weeks before I get used to the speed. All right, that’s pretty much it, I miss you, love you, and think of you guys all the time. 
Adios and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment