Sunday, December 4, 2016

2 Weeks Left

Well family, it would appear as though there are only 15 days until we see each other :) I am very very happy to see ya guys! I took some of Mom´s advice (because I knew exactly what she was going to say) and got the non-essential stuff all packed up. I am already giving away some shirts to the members, seeing what I need and what I don´t. So it´s like a deja-vu of going on the mission but on reverse :P hahahaha 

The teaching is going great, we are finding lots of people and I just gave a talk this Sunday. It was one of the greatest talks I have given. It was about our importance to God, based on D&C 18, the worth of souls. It was pretty legit, and many tears were shed by the members and I knew it was what they needed to hear. Later, in the branch council, the branch president told us he was disappointed in my talk because he wanted us to speak about the goals of the mission plan (he never mentioned this to us). I was about to apologize when the Elder´s quoroum president got up and said the talk was amazing and he didn´t think we could have inspired the branch better. All the members of the branch council affirmed their agreement and said it was great. It was an amazing moment in my missionary history and that is when I knew that we had gained the trust of the members. They are willing to support us in everything right now. I am going to leave this area happy :) 

Can´t wait to see you guys! I love you!!
Love
Elder Alex Chadwick Eaton

Photos
2)mountain top view of guanajuato. Super pretty.
3)Had divisions in Guanajuato. It was prety sweet, loved the tunnels! It is pure mountain there, so the tunnel was a good mile long

.



No comments:

Post a Comment